Phone: (281) 486-4737
In her over 15 years of experience, Shelby G. Perrin has drafted thousands of Wills and Trusts, and handled hundreds of Probate cases. Shelby is very dedicated to her clients and many times represents generations of families. Because of her experience, including interning for Judge McCullough, Harris County probate court, Shelby's mission is to steer clients clear of unnecessary difficulties, delays and costs related to estates.
Shelby knows the questions to ask clients so that they don't feel put on the spot due to lack of familiarity with the law. Shelby never tires of answering questions. Examples of clients’ questions: "What will you do for my case? What are my tasks, if any? How long will it take? What will it cost?" Shelby gives clients the overall plan for their matter.
Shelby is a licensed attorney, member in good standing with the State Bar of Texas. She is a member of a Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law section of the State Bar of Texas. Because Shelby drafts Wills and Trusts and handles probate cases on an ongoing basis, she stays current in Galveston, Harris and Brazoria counties. Shelby received her law degree in 2003 from South Texas College of Law. Shelby volunteered in the Houston Volunteer Lawyers program and provided wills and powers of attorney to terminally ill patients. She interned for Judge William McCullough, Harris County Probate Court in 2003. She attended undergraduate school at Sam Houston State University where she served multiple terms as a senator for the student government. She joined the law firm of Badeaux & Associates in 2013.
Shelby is not only an attorney; she is also a member of an extended family. In her family, Shelby has served as agent under power of attorney and she is named as executrix in several relatives' Wills. Therefore, Shelby knows the demands of those duties and can relate to the clients in those positions.
Shelby Perrin is a lifelong resident of the Clear Lake area. She graduated from Clear Lake High School and currently lives in League City with her husband, Michael, and daughter, Sydney. She is surrounded by her parents, siblings, and in-laws who all currently live in the Clear Lake area.
Hobbies and Interests
- Shelby’s current hobbies include camping, gardening, swimming, and riding bikes.
- Shelby enjoys competing in local triathlons with her daughter, Sydney.
- In her youth, Shelby actively competed in equestrian events with her horses. Her main focus was show jumping and dressage.
- In the past, Shelby traveled throughout the state and competed in horse judging competitions. She was a member of the Galveston County 4-H Judging Team, the Clear Lake High School FFA Judging Team, as well as the Same Houston State University Judging Team.
- Shelby served as President and Member of the Board of Directors for Wahoo Youth Swim Team.
- She is an active member and supporter of the PTA in Clear Creek ISD.
- She volunteers with youth sports, including swim meets, water polo, and local triathlons.
- She also was a volunteer with the Equestrian and Track & Field Committees for Clear Creek ISD Special Olympics for several years.
Learn more about attorney Joanne M. Badeaux