We know that the success of your business — maximizing and protecting the value of your company, its employees, services and products — is of paramount importance to you.
We Can Help You Every Step of the Way
The business attorneys at Badeaux & Associates have over 45 years of combined experience representing Texas business owners. We file incorporations filings in 24-48 hours. Many of our business clients have used our law firm for the lifespan of their company. Whether you are forming a new company, expanding your company, want to sell or buy a company or franchise, the attorneys at Badeaux & Associates can help you.
Our attorneys respect that business owners' time is one of their most valuable resources and they treat you accordingly. Hiring a law firm like Badeaux & Associates, which has represented 1000’s of business owners, should give your business an edge over advice from non-business lawyers.
Call (281) 486-4737 or contact us online to find out how we can help you!
Texas Business Legal Services We Offer
- Business startups
- LLC’s, Sub S corporations
- Certificate of Formation
- Registered agent
- Operating agreement
- Expedited filings with Secretary of State
Purchase or Sale Agreements
- Purchase or sale of business
- Business assets purchase or sale
- Owner leaving company, transferring ownership documentation
- Buyout among owners in event of death or divorce
- Equipment purchase or sale
- Real estate purchase or sale
- Bill of Sale
Learn more about buy-sell agreements.
- Company agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Non-Compete agreements
- NASA contracts
- Employee contracts
- Independent contractor agreements
- Maintaining corporate documentation
- Succession planning
- Buyouts among shareholders in event of death or divorce
- Sub S Corporations
- Closely held business
- Partnership law
- Business planning
Financing Loan Documents
- Business for-sale-by-owner contracts
- Seller financing loan documents
- Promissory notes, security agreements
- Franchise review
- Uniform offering curricular
- Territory development agreements
Learn more about buying or selling a franchise.
Commercial Real Estate Documentation
- Earnest money contracts to buy or sale real estate
- Retail centers and strip center documents
- Land development
- Easement agreements
- Resolution of title issues
- Commercial landlord tenant leases
Learn more about our commercial real estate services.
Estate Planning for Business Owners
- Wills or trusts for transfer of company ownership at death
- Wills and trusts for business transfers
- Planning for beneficiaries of business
- Trusts for ongoing management and protection of business
- Succession planning
Learn more about our estate planning services.
Joanne M. Badeaux is a Recognized Attorney on Business Law
Joanne Badeaux’s published articles and speaking engagements include:
- Published articles on business law for Citizen Newspaper, 2003
- “Family Limited Partnerships,” sponsored by Smith Barney, Clear Lake, Texas, approved for continuing education by the State Bar of Texas
- Published articles on business law for Friendswood Journal newspaper, 2001
- “Top Ten Things to Know About Buying a Franchise,” Franchise Trade Show, Astro Hall, Houston, Texas, 2003 - 2005
Contact a Business Lawyer in Clear Lake Today. Call (281) 486-4737 or contact us online.
Based in the Clear Lake area of Houston, we work with businesses throughout the area including Clear Lake, League City, Friendswood, Pearland, Kemah, Seabrook, Dickinson, Deer Park, Pasadena, and other surrounding cities.
Read Our Business Law FAQs