If you are buying or selling a home, or developing, purchasing, selling, or leasing commercial real estate, Badeaux & Associates can protect your interests every step of the way. We can represent you in the earnest money contract during due diligence and at the closing. Legal services we provide are:
- We draft earnest money contracts
- Negotiate on your behalf as buyer or seller, if necessary
- We advise you of your rights related to inspections, appraisals, liens and clearing title
- We can represent you at closing
FAQ's Real Estate
Buying, selling, leasing and developing real estate can be fraught with issues that can cost you a lot more money than necessary. See our FAQ’s to gain an understanding of the basic real process. Read More...
Commercial Real Estate
When you are buying, selling, leasing or developing commercial real estate, if you want attorneys who will protect your interests every step of the way, Badeaux & Associates is your law firm. Our attorneys have over 45 years of combined legal experience and handle commercial real estate matters throughout Texas.
- We draft purchase and sale agreements for residential, commercial and industrial properties
- We negotiate on your behalf
- We advise on due diligence issues: inspections, appraisals, liens and clearing title issues
- We represent you at closing
FAQ’s Commercial Real Estate
When you are involved in commercial real estate, if you want attorneys who will protect you during earnest money contract through the closing... Read More...